If you are thinking of buying an inexpensive printer that will cost you less than $100 then you are in the right place. We have reviewed some of the top inkjets to laser printers. After performing scanning, copying, faxing, and printing multiple color combinations, we have ranked these printers so that you don’t have to waste money.
- 1 What is a Printer?
- 2 Cheapest Printers Under $100
- 2.1 1) Brother HL-L2300D
- 2.2 2) HP OfficeJet 4650 – Instant Ink ready
- 2.3 3) Brother MFC-J895DW – Duplex Printing
- 2.4 4) Canon PIXMA MG3620 – Cheapest and Most Popular Inkjet Color Printer
- 2.5 5) Canon Wireless imageCLASS LBP6230dw – Black and White Laser Printer
- 2.6 6) Brother HL-L2320D Mono Laser Printer
- 2.7 7) HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 – Amazon Dash Replenishment ready (T0F29A)
- 2.8 8) Canon Office Products TS5120 – Mobile and Tablet Printing
- 2.9 9) HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
- 2.10 10) Epson Expression Home XP-440
- 3 Conclusion – Buying Inexpensive Printers
What is a Printer?
A printer falls under the category of external hardware devices, which takes digital command from a computer (operating system) and produces real-life evidence of that command.
An electronic printer will accept data stored on your computer and other devices such as camera, cloud command, USB, etc and generates a hard copy of it. It accepts binary code command and produces a graphic, text, or pictorial prints on a paper(1, 2).
Usually, the A4 size paper is considered to be the best paper format to print anything using a computer printer. They are one of the most in-demand and in-use computer peripherals without which today’s office work seems impossible.
Cheapest Printers Under $100
If you are looking to buy a computer printer under $100 then Inexpensivestuff.com is the right place. After analyzing several factors from its printing technology to the final output result. We have curated a list of the best printers that you can buy in less than $100.
Here are the best printers for home and office use, photos and more.
1) Brother HL-L2300D
The HL-L2300D is one of the most reliable personal laser printer that is available under $100 in the market. It is a compact, desk-friendly printing machine that features a 250 max sheet capacity tray for your home or office. This fast laser printing improves your productivity. The Brother HL-L2300D supports a wide range of paper sizes and features 4 DURABrite Ultra Ink Cartridge (1xBlack, 1XCyan, 1X Magenta, 1X Yellow).
- Prints Up To 27 ppm, Automatic Duplex Printing
- 250 Sheet Capacity Paper Tray. A4 2-sided print speed-13. A4 standard print speed-26. Automatic 2...
- Windows 10 Compatibility: If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features...
2) HP OfficeJet 4650 – Instant Ink ready
Print from anywhere using your smartphone(iPhone or Android) with HP OfficeJet 4650. This all-in-one wireless printer features mobile printing which involves inkJet technology. This HP unit features Copy, scan, Fax, wireless print, Airprint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, and comes with instant Ink ready so you will never run out of ink while doing an important job.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint,...
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app,...
- Laser quality text and brilliant color for all your documents and projects
3) Brother MFC-J895DW – Duplex Printing
The MFC-J895DW, Brother wireless all-in-one inkjet printer is an excellent buy for $100. It is one of the most popular multi-function printing machines, which also features NFC one-touch connect mobile printing. It comes Amazon Dash Replenishment enabled and features cloud connectivity so that you can print or scan from popular cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, and DropBox.
- Simple to connect: Versatile connection options with built in wireless, Ethernet, or connect...
- Mobile printing: Print wirelessly from mobile devices(1) using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother...
- Cloud connectivity: Print from and scan to popular Cloud services including Google Drive, Dropbox,...
4) Canon PIXMA MG3620 – Cheapest and Most Popular Inkjet Color Printer
If you are looking for the printer under $50 for home use then Canon Pixma MG3620 is the best choice. It is compact, space-saving and comes with versatile printing options such as Google Cloud Print, Airprint, NFC, and Mopria. In just a few clicks, PIXMA MG3620 will easily connect to your wireless access point and offers convenience and simplicity for all of your printing needs.
- Mobile Device Printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
- Quick and Easy Wireless Setup
- Powerful Printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
5) Canon Wireless imageCLASS LBP6230dw – Black and White Laser Printer
It is one of the best printers under $100 for freelancers and for people who work from home. With the help of the Canon mobile printing app, you can access it from anywhere and enjoy its fast pages per minute’s ability. You are going to love it more because Canon has an uncompromising dedication to product reliability, service, and service. The LBP6230dw is quite fast as it will give you a printed page in approximately 6 seconds. That is pretty fast for something which costs less than $100.
- Print up to 26 pages per minute.
- Space-saving, compact design conforms to personal or home office environments.
- 250-Sheet maximum paper capacity.
6) Brother HL-L2320D Mono Laser Printer
Do you need a super-fast printing machine under $100? if yes, then you are going to like Brother HL-L2320D machine. If you are professional who need it for home office then it is going to help you lower your operating costs with a high-yield 2,600-page replacement toner cartridge. With automatic duplexing (ability to print on both sides of the paper), it can print professional reports, any documents, and spreadsheets at up to 2400 X 600 dpi resolution which is very impressive.
- Print Speed: up to 30ppm; Mono
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface for local connectivity
- Automatic Duplexing (two sided printing)
7) HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 – Amazon Dash Replenishment ready (T0F29A)
At the time of writing this review, this all-in-one HP printer comes 4 months of free Ink, when you buy from our link and sign up for HP Instant Ink services during the setup. The HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 is perfect for the home office or for small workgroups because it is affordable, fast functionality, and produces professional-quality outputs.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, two-sided...
- Easily print when and where you need to from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC; get convenient...
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink...
8) Canon Office Products TS5120 – Mobile and Tablet Printing
Enabled with mobile and tablet printing, Airprint, and Google cloud compatible, this Canon Office TS5120 is another excellent all-in-one printer that you can buy under $50. You can easily print, copy, and scan documents from the internet or using Hi-Speed USB. Apart from being feature-rich, this PIXMA TS5120 has a sleek compact design that will go with any type of office interior.
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease....
- Compact size: the PIXMA TS5120 is the Wireless all in one printer that's just the right size with...
- With features like AirPrint 2, auto power on/off, built in Wi Fi 1 and PIXMA cloud Link4 it's easy...
9) HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Do cheap printers keep you tied up with limitations? Don’t worry, this HP wireless printer gives you the freedom to print PDF, flyers, business presentations, card, or email attachments directly from your mobile devices, laptop, or your office desktop computer. It also supports a wide range of paper size, this color printer works with legal, letter, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in, and no. 10 envelops which is great that you won’t have to worry about paper size anymore.
- Replaces the HP OfficeJet 4650, HP OfficeJet 5255 comes with Bluetooth Smart, improved Wi-Fi...
- Accomplish everything in your home office – This all in one wireless printer adapts to everything...
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink...
10) Epson Expression Home XP-440
The reason why kept this Epson color printer in the last because you can only use Epson cartridge with it. However, once you are out of the color, Epson offers affordable individual ink cartridges for the replacement. Apart from that Epson XP-440 is perfect for a price of less than $100. Featuring convenient and practical features, the Expression Home Xp-440 is an excellent Small all-in-One printer good for everyday printing uses.
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink....
- Simple setup and navigation large, Hi Res 2. 7 inches Color LCD to easily print, copy and scan
- Complete wireless solution easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing); Includes WI...
Conclusion – Buying Inexpensive Printers
I hope you will like our reviews and ratings of these in-saving printers which come at a dirt-cheap price. All of them are capable of printing at a very cheap price on a per-paper basis. When your machine maximizes its color correction and helps you print the best picture using a limited color combination then that is the perfect product to buy.
Having a $100 budget is still considered a good amount of money. As in our rankings, you will find a printer under $50 also. If you are someone who occasionally uses printers and does not need them on a regular basis. Then spending more than $100 on a printer seems to be a poor choice.